The great people at Quatchi Watch sent Q and I package. Here's Q taking a peek of what's inside.
And here's Q with the contents of the package. Aren't these Quatchi pennants awesome? They were made by S and E for an Opening Ceremonies party they hosted. Q is ecstatic to receive these. But wait, there's more!
A Quatchi shrinky dink! I used to love, love, love making these when I was a kid. Thanks again, S and E for the package!!!
No problem - glad you & Q are enjoying them!
ReplyDeleteMy fiance and I took some Quatchi-related shots while in Vancouver this past week. Note the one where he has stolen the affections of her...hopefully the baby she is carrying is mine and not Q's. Enjoy!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/possum187/sets/72157623380383775/
Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIt look like you and your finance had a great time in Van City!
Thanks for sharing!
I like how you styled Q's hair in that second pic there..
ReplyDelete