Our third and final day in Montreal was sunny and crisp! We spent the majority of the morning watching the Olympics and on Mont-Royal. It's a bit blurry, but can you see the 1976 Olympics stadium in the background?
We had a good skate at Beaver Lake. BC and I pretended to be speed skaters.
After some exercise, we had the best poutine we could find in the city at La Banquise. We opted for a large and finished it all.
We also went to the best bagel joint that I know of - St-Viateur. I bought a dozen to share with my co-workers back in Toronto. They were tres heureux!
The weekend flew but we had a great time. Au revoir, Montreal!





Hello Sammers, It is so lovely to see your pictures and adventures from Montreal, a city so dear to me. You made it to St. Viateur! There is a Kosher bakery close by called Cheskie's on Bernard. If you're back in town check it out. They're Challah, and Cheese Crowns are insane! So happy you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip! Will def check out Cheskie's next time.
ReplyDelete