Mini Q wanted to dive into the Neptune Pool! The Italian (indoor) Pool was quite nice too.
In Solvang, a.k.a. the Danish capital of the United States, we pigged out on pastries. The Olsen family founded the town way back in the day.
It's as if Mini Q was in Denmark! Lol.
One afternoon, we visited the Gainey Vineyard. Our tour guide was hilarious. I had a great time learning about wine making, trying different wines, and walking around the property.
Santa Barbara was uber chill. Didn't see a whole lot, but I'm happy we stopped by.
I was told prior to my trip that the people at Venice Beach are interesting to say the least. I think they were sleeping in the morning we went!
Parking on Rodeo Drive was remarkably easy to find, and cheap, especially on a Friday afternoon. The shopping though - not so much...
After driving through the Hills, we visited the touristy places in Hollywood, including the Mann Chinese Theatre.
On our last full day in LA, we had lupper (a lunch/dinner hybrid if you will) in Santa Monica. The beach, Palisades Park, and the Third Street Promenade were quite lovely.
And that's it! Seven days of pure Californian bliss!
quatchi, you're such a world traveller! I'm glad you had a good time in cali!
ReplyDeleteLove the last shot. He looks so refreshed and relaxed!
ReplyDelete