November 13, 2011

Reading recommendations, s.v.p.

Q and I are currently reading If We Can Put A Man On The Moon, Dreams of Joy, and Freedom. We're already scoping out other books to read next. Any suggestions?

Happy Sunday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. The last book that I read and loved was Ready Player One by Ernest Cline! There are a lot of 80s pop culture references in it (and references to old gamer culture) but even if you're not into either of those, it's still a good story. I'm reading the new Murakami book now, 1Q84 and it's pretty good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Freedom, too! We should all get together for tea and discuss. You and Q should join our book club. I think we'll do the man on the moon one for alumni book club next year.

    Q should also give "Tinkers" by Paul Harding a try :)

    b

    ReplyDelete