November 2, 2011

The Adventures of Mini Q: Part I

Mini Q joined me on another New York adventure. This time to the big city! We flew YYZ to EWR really early on Friday morning. Mini Q checked the flight status for me as my eyes were still sleepy.

We stayed at the Millenium Hilton in lower Manhattan. The room was quite spacious for NYC standards. We were on a high floor and had a great view of the 9/11 Memorial. Visitor passes are free, but must be reserved in advance.

After checking in, having a leisurely brunch, and getting a manicure, we returned to the hotel for a much needed afternoon nap. While I was snoring away, Mini Q read Game of Thrones.

And while my friends and I had dinner in Tribeca and drinks in the Bowery, Mini Q ordered room service! A sasquatch has to eat, right?

The weather the next day was pretty terrible. We had a sense that it was going to be grey so we planned a full day of shopping. I brought Mini Q with me but I was reluctant to take him out of my purse because it was so wet and crowded in the stores. Here he is posing with all our purchases. Not too shabby, eh?

More photos of our final day in the Big Apple to come!

2 comments: