October 21, 2011

Keeping in touch

While I was in Asia this past summer, I made a lot of great friends. One of them is from New Zealand. Even though he's across the globe, we still manage to keep in touch fairly regularly. I always look forward to our bi-weekly Skype dates. We usually talk for hours on end.


Q and Mini Q also made a good friend while in Taiwan and HK - Cabbie! They really enjoy Skyping with her, and can't wait to see her again one day.

Big shout out to our NZ friends! Wo men xiang ni men!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! What a great shout out! This post reminds Q and I of the Jadeite Cabbage at the National Palace Museum. Did you see it while in Taiwain? I love that sculpture, and the pork one too... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadeite_Cabbage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure did! My friend bought Cabbie in the gift shop!

    ReplyDelete