The travelling, baking, and everyday adventures of Q, the Mins, and their pals!
Did the Jays win? If not, did angry Jays fans riot in the streets like those poor-sports from Vancouver?
Have you picked a name yet for this cutie? Just wondering. LOVE THE PICS! Oh, by the way most of the rioters were not locals. Sophia and the Q family. We are original Vancouverites.
@KN: They lost...badly too! 14-1 :S@QuatchiFan2010: No, not yet! I think I might leave it up to my dad.
Did the Jays win? If not, did angry Jays fans riot in the streets like those poor-sports from Vancouver?
ReplyDeleteHave you picked a name yet for this cutie? Just wondering. LOVE THE PICS! Oh, by the way most of the rioters were not locals. Sophia and the Q family. We are original Vancouverites.
ReplyDelete@KN: They lost...badly too! 14-1 :S
ReplyDelete@QuatchiFan2010: No, not yet! I think I might leave it up to my dad.