The travelling, baking, and everyday adventures of Q, the Mins, and their pals!
Oh man, butter tarts were always a family favourite in our house. Alas, as a vegan convert I can no longer indulge :(
He always looks so cool! But the Quatchi fam and I are drooling over the butter tart! YUM!
I like how Q his rubbing his belly in the second pic! Looks so tasty! Yum!! Does he also like Egg Tarts?? We LOOOOVE those!
He sure does! He is a big foodie!
Oh man, butter tarts were always a family favourite in our house. Alas, as a vegan convert I can no longer indulge :(
ReplyDeleteHe always looks so cool! But the Quatchi fam and I are drooling over the butter tart! YUM!
ReplyDeleteI like how Q his rubbing his belly in the second pic! Looks so tasty! Yum!! Does he also like Egg Tarts?? We LOOOOVE those!
ReplyDeleteHe sure does! He is a big foodie!
ReplyDelete