June 9, 2011

Name that Sasquatch!

My parents just flew back from Vancouver. My dad had a conference and my mum tagged along. My dad is usually not a softy but he told me that he saw something for Q and had to buy it. What is it you may ask? Well, it was a...
 
 
...mini sasquatch! That's right. One plus one now makes two. And our new friend needs a name! Any suggestions?!?

6 comments:

  1. I think he would suit the name Sasqi WeeWee. He is a sasquatch and he is wee hence forth Sasqi WeeWee. I hope I make the cut! RW says he likes that name. Glad to see Q has a new friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the newest edition! What about Qbomb? He is a Quatchi and he is the bomb! The Quatchi family is so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uatchi!

    But why is his nose on his forehead?

    Hey check this out:

    http://stevemandich.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-cant-quit-you-quatchi-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question, Steve. His proportions are a bit unusual. My dad says he's unique! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my Q came with a one eye higher than the other, and a ninja scar, it adds character. It's a rough world out there for Quatchis, they need a break sometimes! How about the abominable samsquamch??

    Lucky you to have an awesome Dad to get you a Q-panion!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the new Quatchi is fine. They don't all have to be perfect! Besides, he looks like my Quatchimo and I think he is adorable. Why do you have to be so mean Steve from Quatchi watch????? !!!! All the Q family members thinks that it is nice to look different. They all do. Besides, that's what makes makes us special!!!!
    Sophia and the Quatchi family!

    ReplyDelete