February 13, 2011

Stonehenge & Bath

On a fine sunny day, Q and I ventured off to the English countryside to visit...

...Stonehenge! And...

...Bath!

Bath is probably most famous for the Roman Baths.

Here's Q in front of the Great Bath. It's hard to see, but the water was steamy!

Bath Abbey used to be a monestary, but now it's an Anglican church.

The City of Bath is quite lovely. It would be nice to come back in the summer for a weekend trip.

These townhouses (the Circus) were built in the mid-1700s.

When we returned to London, Q and I went for an evening stroll in Victoria and along the Strand. Q was excited when we found his favourite store, Build-A-Bear!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sammers --

    Looks like a fun trip!

    I put one of Q's British Museum pics here:

    http://stevemandich.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-cant-quit-you-quatchi.html

    Cheers!

    -- Steve (& Eliza)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing place! I love the shot down the street. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of Q in front of Build a bear! He sure knows how to travel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Quatchi at Stonehenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammers I really like the photo of Q at Stonehenge. What a fantastic trip so far. I have always wanted to go to Stonehenge. It's on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete