At the top of the fabulous Egyptian staircase.
Q pondering over what treats to get in the Food Hall.
Q trying out the iconic Harrods bag. I ended up buying a different one.
Q in the Victoria and Albert Museum. This museum was excellent! And, it was another freebie in the city. The collection was a bit random, but the sheer volume of it was really impressive.
Inside the courtyard.
Q taking a breather in the Renaissance Gallery.
Q at the dinosaurs exhibit.
Q checking out the elephants on display.
Q being attacked by a hippo!!! Don't worry, he escaped safely.
The building itself, especially the Central Hall, was quite beautiful. I snapped a bunch of photos of the architecture before heading to dinner with a friend.
Oh my god, I *love* this blog. And Quatchi, of course!
ReplyDeleteQ is so adventurous! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteIs the Egyptian staircase in Harrods??? Q manages to continue to smile despite the hippo trying to eat him!!!
ReplyDelete@tofugirl: thanks so much! i checked out your blog. i love the name! i think Q and i will try some of your recipes.
ReplyDelete@Lauren C: yup, it is at harrods! have you been before? it's pretty swanky, eh?
Yes! I have been in Harrods, but did not see that for some reason. Happy that Q got to see it! Did they have Ts his size?
ReplyDeleteOh let me know if you do :) Sometimes Quatchi and Mukmuk get in on the baking action over here too :)
ReplyDeleteFrankly, I didn't look for Quatchi-sized clothing. He has enough for now. My mum and the Quatchi fam from South Korea spoil him rotten!
ReplyDeleteThat makes sense. Happy to hear Q is spoiled rotten, as Quatchis should be!! :)
ReplyDelete