December 24, 2014

Maggie + Colin in HK: Part IV

We spent most our time on Hong Kong Island, so we made sure to dedicate at least one full day to Kowloon. Here's the dynamic duo in front of the historic clock tower in TST.

We braved the long line for breakfast at the Australian Dairy Co. It's very similar to Capital Cafe, but much more crowded. Maggie and Colin couldn't decide which one was their favourite!

We walked around Mong Kok one morning. I know it would have been better to go later on in the day, but time was running out. I'm glad I got to check it out anyway, since the last time I went was easily over 10 years ago.

Here fishy, fishy, fishy! Maggie and Colin wanted to bring a goldfish home to their friends.

Deal hunting for souvenirs. Don't underestimate their cuteness! These monsters know how to bargain.

We ate ridiculous amounts of Hokkaido milk ice cream. This one was from Milk Top, in the basement of Sogo (Causeway Bay).

Taking the Airport Express on our last day. It was really nice to check-in to our flight downtown, to minimize our time at the airport.

It was a blast, Hong Kong! Thanks for the memories and good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment