July 7, 2013

Decorating the Condo with Prints

Q is excited to show you some prints I've purchased and framed for my condo. It's taken me a good year to find ones I really like. The three above are from Sovereign State here in Toronto. I'm still contemplating where to hang them (over the sofa, or above the two PS Cabinets they are currently sitting on). They were a steal - $50 for the trio!

These prints are from La Carnita, which started off as a food truck and is now a sit down restaurant. You get them for free with your bill, or at their events. Otherwise, they're $5 each. The skull is named Meathead, and is La Carnita's mascot.

This print is from one of my favourite blogs, My Milk Toof. It was the very first print I bought for my place. It now hangs in the bathroom. Of the two little teeth, I like to think that the Mins is in the front, and Q in the back of the boat. The rubber duck is the Labbit.

Rifle Paper Co. makes beautiful paper goods. A different city is featured each month in this calendar. When the year is over, I may take some (or all) of the cities and frame them for my bedroom. Inspiration - here from Young House Love.

I'm still hoping to get a few more prints for the wall, and decorations in general for the condo. Also, my search continues for the perfect side chair, coffee table, and desk. I'm quite particular, so it'll come together, all in time!

2 comments:

  1. Quatchi's #1 BC FanJuly 11, 2013 at 5:49 PM

    I love all of these, but the cat with the bowtie is most excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, you have good taste!! I'm loving the tug boat! That is too too cute!! Good luck with the apartment outfitting hunt!!

    ReplyDelete