The Quatchis and I were in for a baking challenge. The Momofuku Milk Bar cookies are pretty complex. We ultimately decided on the cornflake-chocolate-chip-marshmallow cookie.
Q reviewed the recipe carefully to make sure we had all of the ingredients. We had everything, with the exception of the cornflakes, which we substituted with frosted flakes and used less sugar. We also used regular-sized chocolate chips instead of mini ones.
Before making the cookies themselves, the Mins made the cornflake crunch.
Here is the crunch after 20 minutes in the oven. It smelled delicious!
I made quite the mess while preparing the dough, so the Quatchis looked on from the dining table. These cookies are by far the largest I have ever baked. As you can see in the photo above, they are almost as big as the Mins!
If you're looking for a highly addictive and delicious cookie, I highly recommend this recipe! The cookies have been a crowd pleaser with friends. Bon appetit!




Those cookies look so awesome! As big as the Mins?! That's so incredible!
ReplyDeleteThey should have been bigger, but my ice cream scoop was a tad on the small side!
ReplyDeleteWe recently went to the new Momofuku in Toronto, but sadly there were no cookies!
ReplyDelete