June 27, 2012

Decisions, decisions...

I'm thinking of painting my bedroom. The walls are currently white so luckily I don't have to prime them. I bought new bedding recently (to be revealed once I get some euro shams). It's grey and white. I'm leaning toward a greyish blue, but a light green would be quite nice too. Q has a critical eye and is trying to help me make a decision. From left to right, the colours are:

Harbour Mist
Wharf Fog
Chalky Grey
Glacier Bay
Jojoba Cream
Sweet Turquoise

Please weigh in by writing a comment! Merci beaucoup in advance!

3 comments:

  1. think shades of grey better than green if u're using yellow cushion. put grey & white linen next to grey color chips to see which is best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the green! but of course I just always paint all my bedrooms pink/purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a pale green room, it was so peaceful! More importantly than anything, go with your gut!

    ReplyDelete