June 9, 2012

Summer Reading

I wrote a big exam earlier on this month. It was a doozy so I'm happy to read something that's not a textbook! Q thought I should start off with Bossypants. I hear it's hilarious so bring on the hearty laughs!

On an aside, what do you think of the new blog layout? It's definitely an upgrade from before. We hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. hi quatchi! I like the layout, it's really nice and fun! congrats on writing the exam, I hope all went well :) and please tell me how bossypants is. I might want to borrow it from you! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 100 pages in and it's laugh out loud funny. You should borrow it, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love that book. I'm reading "Let's pretend this didn't happen", also a good one. Love the new layout, Keeps things fresh!

    ReplyDelete