March 15, 2011

You scratch my back...

Q found a funny contraption in my house. Can you guess what it is?

7 comments:

  1. Q, that is quite the odd contraption. Looks sort of like a back scratcher but it also looks like it could be a sasquatch hairbrush??

    Either way, it almost matches your earmuffs Q! Style point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loos like a back scratcher, or an elephant's toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked the Quatchi family members and they all think that it is a Quatchi fur massager. I think they all want to me to get them one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ding ding ding! You are all correct. T'was a back scratcher. Although I like the idea that it could be a brush too!

    This post was my mum's idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should patent it as a Quatchi fur massager! In signature baby blue! Q and I like that the post was your mum's idea! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually it is a massager (按摩器).

    - Sammers' Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool! The Quatchi family will be happy to hear that they are right! LOL.

    ReplyDelete