SUPER CUTE!! Can't believe I said that but I'm going to say it again...SUPER CUTE!!
Robert Munsch is one of my favourite childhood authors. It also brings me back to some of my fonder memories from public school...having the teacher read those books to us on the carpet. Ahh, those were the days...
OK, this is just too cute for words, the Q sized flashlight and compass just take the cake on this one. The Q worthy fun print on the sleeping bag, AND reading Munsch is just insanely adorable. Any more cuteness and we won't be able to contain it! I second KN's words: SUPER CUTE!!!
The Quatchis' love the sleeping bag! They have a tent but .... SOOOO COOL!
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE!! Can't believe I said that but I'm going to say it again...SUPER CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteRobert Munsch is one of my favourite childhood authors. It also brings me back to some of my fonder memories from public school...having the teacher read those books to us on the carpet. Ahh, those were the days...
OK, this is just too cute for words, the Q sized flashlight and compass just take the cake on this one. The Q worthy fun print on the sleeping bag, AND reading Munsch is just insanely adorable. Any more cuteness and we won't be able to contain it! I second KN's words: SUPER CUTE!!!
ReplyDelete