The whole reason why I was in China was to be a Canadian delegate for the China Synergy Programme for Outstanding Youth. We met political and business leaders in every city we were in. While in Beijing, we were invited to the Great Hall of the People to meet Jia Qinglin, who is the fourth ranking member of the Politburo Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China, and the Chairman of the People's Political Consultative Conference.
I snuck a photo inside the hall! We weren't supposed to use cameras at this time. All the big wigs are standing in the background.
Q watching us on the 7 o'clock news!
Jia Qingling, telling us that economic growth remains China's top priority. To learn more about the speech, and CSP, check out the links below!
CSP on CCTV
CSP on Phoenix TV
Congratulations! The Quatchi family is so happy for you!!! I bet Q was so proud!!!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles! Sophia and the Quatchi family!