June 16, 2010

Conversation with Grandma

My 96 (soon to be 97) year old grandma and Q

Sammers: (Waves Q's hand at Grandma) He's from the Vancouver Olympics.
Grandma: He's cute! Very cute...

Sammers: (Gives Q to Grandma) His name is Quatchi.
Grandma: He must be very soft when you hug him.

Grandma: (Fixes Q's fur) What's this (pointing to Q's facial hair)?
Sammers: It's his beard.

Grandma: His feet are so big!
Sammers: Those are his boots.

Hehe! I love my grandma. We took her out for dim sum on the weekend. I was hoping to get some shots of Q enjoying some Cantonese cuisine but we were already half way through the meal by the time I remembered. After lunch, my brother and I waited in the car with my grandma while my mum grabbed a few groceries. This is where the above photo was taken.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She'll be 97 this year! Next time we'll have to get some photos at dim sum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, M! You're totally right. She's almost 97 years young!

    ReplyDelete