Q and I met up with AHD, Conan, and Frankie in Chicago for a four-day getaway. We stayed in the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower, which was truly enjoyable.
Here's Q on the second floor of the swanky hotel lobby.
Conan, Frankie, and Q loved the comfortable bed!
Q and his friends enjoyed the views from our hotel room. There was a nice church down below, the John Hancock Center a few blocks away, and Lake Michigan to the left.
Q doing what he does best - relaxing!
Quatch looks very relaxed! Hope you enjoyed Chi-Town Q!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Q meeting up with friends! He looks very relaxed and happy! What a cool hotel!
ReplyDeleteI'm dying over the photo of Q in the tub - so cute!
ReplyDeleteDid Q get some deep-dish pizza?
ReplyDeleteYou shall see in the next post! I'm hoping to do it today or tomorrow. Stay tuned!
ReplyDeleteQuatchi and I wish we could roam around the city with you! MQ and Quatchford too! Quatchi is a little jealous of how handsome Q looks.
ReplyDeleteLOL. But boys are all fans of Q! Sophia and the Quatchi gang