May 26, 2019

Doors Open, Again!

Last year, I did Doors Open with Bernie. This year, Colin joined me for an afternoon of exploration. We visited only a few sites, but they were all excellent! The first one was 401 Richmond. I have passed by the building several times but have never gone in. It had some cool art on display, as well as a nice rooftop patio.

Our second stop was 1 Spadina Crescent, home to U of T's Faculty of Architecture. Colin and I did a self-guided tour. The students' works were super impressive. Here's Colin looking down Spadina Crescent toward the lake. 

Our last stop was the Bata Shoe Museum. We spent a decent amount of time here. Colin's favourite exhibit was "All About Shoes: Footwear through the Ages". General admission is $14 so it was great to visit the museum for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment