November 12, 2017

Barcelona

I didn't take as many photos as Clem as I would have liked in Barcelona. I was sightseeing on my own most of the time and didn't want to be a target for petty theft. She was safety stowed in my purse when I visited Sagrada Familia, the Gothic Quarter, the Picasso Museum, and other attractions.

Churros and chocolate is a very popular snack in Barcelona. It definitely satisfied Clem's sweet tooth one afternoon.

We ate at a fun pintoxs bar. Snacks with the regular toothpick were one Euro and snacks with the red toothpick were 1.5 Euros.

We checked out street art in the El Raval area. This one was by Keith Haring.

We also visited Park Guell. The security guard smiled when I took this photo of Clem!

Clem said hello to Gaudi's famous lizard.

She also enjoyed the colourful park benches that overlooked the city.

A few more photos of Barcelona to come...from Clem's Michelin starred meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment