Q also joined us on our lastest Vancouver trip. It was his first time back in BC since SN mailed him to Toronto! We ate a few times in Chinatown. His favourite meal was at the Ramen Butcher.
He liked the local art at the Vancouver Art Gallery. We were able to use our AGO membership to get free admission.
I was hoping to bring Q with me on a bike ride in Stanley Park, but it was hot and humid, and I didn't want to ruin his fur. Here's Q in front of the Olympic Torch.
Even though Canada's birthday was July 1, the country is still celebrating!
We were fortunate to stay at our friends' condo while they were in Montreal for a wedding. I sent this photo to the homeowners to show how much Q enjoyed their place.
It was a whirlwind trip (literally 48 hours). Another weekend getaway in the books!





No comments:
Post a Comment