I made one last trip to Kingston recently. It was bittersweet. I made great memories in Kingston but I'm also excited to moving on to another chapter of my life. The Mins wanted to go to Juniper, a new cafe by the water, before we parted ways.
We did a quick day trip to Prince Edward County. It's a pleasant drive along the water from Kingston. We took the ferry to the island. Can you see the Mins' reflection in the car mirror?
We checked out a few wineries. The Mins' favourite was County Cider Company. We bought a case of the peach cider for the summer.
We went to Sandbanks, one of the largest beaches in Ontario. I've been wanting to go here for a long time so I'm glad to check this off the bucket list.
We grabbed ice cream at Slickers. The strawberry rhubarb hit the spot! The campfire flavour was even better (and quite possibly the best)!
We ate dinner at the Drake Devonshire. The inn has a small beach with lots of lounge chairs and a fire pit. It was a great spot for the Mins to relax after a big meal.
Farewell, Kingston (and PEC)! Thanks for the memories!







No comments:
Post a Comment