March 7, 2013

Trip to Ikea

I've been in my condo for a good year now. I've made some small strides, but I still have a ways to go. Q joined me on an Ikea outing to get some inspiration. He's a great shopping buddy.

Q liked this media unit, but I think he liked the sasquatch-sized chair even more!

This rocker was quite comfortable, but the colour doesn't match with the living room colour scheme.

If Q could have it his way, he would have bunk beds for him and the Mins!

Q made some friends in the kids department. Their smiles are similar, don't ya think?

In the end, I only bought two picture frames. I wanted to get a media/storage unit, but it's been discontinued. Although I didn't buy much, I left with a lot of ideas. I think my to-do list has grown three times!

No comments:

Post a Comment