January 21, 2013

The Mins and Figure Skating

The Mins joined JY and I to the Canadian figure skating champions. We saw the free dance and the gala. Both were quite good.
 
I haven't been keeping up with figure skating because I don't have a TV at my new place. It was a treat to see it in person! The Mins had a great time too.
 
On an unrelated note, our friend LC has informed us that she is having problems with commenting. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? Please let us know if yes. We love your comments and will try to have this fixed asap!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh figure skating, one of my favourite past times. I hope you had a good time, looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You got to see the figure skating championship in person. We've always wanted to do that, but haven't had the chance yet/ Sooo cool! We are happy that you got to go in our stead. You must have had an amazing time!

    p.s. the comments section seems to be working again? Maybe my comp was a little moody for a few days??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had great seats for $50 each (including taxes and fees). The tickets for the World Championships in London, ON are +$200! :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracious! That's pricey!!

    ReplyDelete