October 8, 2012

Bedroom Progress: Part II

Last time we provided a condo update, I bought a new duvet cover and two Euro shams. Since then, I painted my bedroom. It's a bolder colour than the ones I showed you in June. I also bought a bed skirt, two fun standard shams and a round decorative pillow to tie everything together.

I'm still on the hunt for some nice nightstands. I'm digging the Chamfered Nightstands and the Mid-Century Nightstands from West Elm. I also like the Hemnes Nightstands from Ikea. I have yet to explore the vintage shops in Toronto. Perhaps I'll find something there. Once I get the nightstand situation figured out, I'll buy some table lamps and decorate more.

On a totally unrelated note, Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians! The Quatchis (and their new friend, Labbit), are eating some pumpkin pie as we speak. Even though we had a huge feast with my dad's side of the family, there's always room for dessert!

1 comment:

  1. I really like your room! the bedsheet and pillowcase covers match really well with the paint colour!

    ReplyDelete