What a hot day! We were in Toronto too. Wanted to go out for a run, but Quatchi said, can we please stay where there is AC? We went to see War Horse. Loved it! It made me tear up! p.s. tasty popsicle!!
I wanted to see the movie, but I'm so addicted to my Netflix account right now, if it's not there, I don't see it. Have to get someone to PVR it for me! Have you seen the movie??
What a hot day! We were in Toronto too. Wanted to go out for a run, but Quatchi said, can we please stay where there is AC? We went to see War Horse. Loved it! It made me tear up! p.s. tasty popsicle!!
ReplyDeleteI hear only good things about the play. Have you seen the movie?
ReplyDeleteI wanted to see the movie, but I'm so addicted to my Netflix account right now, if it's not there, I don't see it. Have to get someone to PVR it for me! Have you seen the movie??
DeleteNo, not yet. But eventually I'll watch it. :)
Delete