March 21, 2012

Why hello again!

The Quatchis and I are now proud residents of Toronto! I made an offer on a condo in late January, which I thought would get flat out rejected (or at least countered), but it was accepted, and we moved in four weeks later.


Here's what my place looked like in mid-clean on moving day. Pretty messy, eh? Don't worry, it looks a lot better now!


While I was unpacking into the wee hours of the morning, the Quatchis were nicely tucked, away from the condo chaos, in a housewarming gift from my mum.

The condo is still a little bare (I still have a few big item purchases to make, and decorate), but it's slowly coming together. I look forward to sharing more photos with you!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!
    Love the pic with Q and mins! Q is such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky girl!!! I want an HBC blanket too! can't wait to see the new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the place! Very swish! The Qs here love the Bay Blanket, so warm and cozy!!! Congrats on your new place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Toronto! We should have a Quatchi meetup :)

    ReplyDelete