People told me San Francisco is great, and boy, were they ever right. On the way to my aunt's boutique, the Mins and I walked up Lombard Street. This stretch of the street is famous for being quite steep and crooked. There are eight sharp hairpin turns in total.
It was really nice to see my Aunt Mary. She took me out for lunch at Delarosa, and toured me around the city. My aunt insisted that we check out the Palace of Fine Arts. After a quick afternoon stroll, we drove to Golden Gate Park.
The de Young Museum looked pretty cool from the outside. I'll have to check it out the next time I'm in San Fran.
Also cool looking was the California Academy of Sciences, which has an aquarium, a planetarium, a natural history museum, and a 4-storey rainforest, all under one roof.
I'm really glad we visited the Rock. The audio tour was really interesting, and the island had great views of the city.
The Mins escaping Alcatraz!!! Tee hee hee.
The clouds look ominous, but the weather was nice that morning.
No visit to San Fran is complete without a ride on the cable car!
Nor a photo opp with the Golden Gate Bridge!
Love the pic of Mins escaping! Mins is so smart! (BIG SMILE!)
ReplyDelete