Wowzers! So I haven't blogged in three weeks?!? My bad. But alas, the adventures of Q (and me) have returned!!!
Q joined my family and I for pho on Saturday. It was rainy and cold out so the noodles and soup really hit the spot.
We hope everyone had a great weekend!
YUMMY!!!! I haven't had Pho in a long time! Q is so lucky! The Q clan over here is so happy to see a post!
ReplyDeletePho is the best for rainy days! What's your (and Q's) favourite place?
ReplyDeleteI [heart] PHO! My usual spot, Big Bowl in Mississauga, is closed right now for renovations. Where is your Pho hot spot?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know sasquatch's liked Pho hehe :)
I learn something new everyday!
Went to a place in Oakville, in a new-ish plaza on Dundas. My fav place is one off of Burnhamthorpe. KN, will take you there one day!
ReplyDeleteThe best place in Van is Pho Tan, at Main and 30th, they have this amazing Pho with Coconut milk and peanut sauce. Yummy!!
ReplyDelete