July 1, 2010

And we're off!

Passport - Check!
Money - Check!
Clothes - Check!
Gifts for family - Check!
Sasquatch - Check!

Q and I leave in an hour for the airport! We'll be going to a place where Blogger is not well liked, so I'm not too sure how much we can update Quatch Watch. We look forward to sharing photos and stories with you soon!

Special shout out to my Dad who celebrates his birthday today! Love ya, Dad!

4 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage to you both! Hope you have excellent adventures, and I'll look forward to the photos/stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quatchi's #1 BC FanJuly 1, 2010 at 11:00 AM

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip, both of you! Looking forward to the photos and updates when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the best wishes! Q and I are having a great time so far. Photos and stories to come!

    ReplyDelete