May 16, 2010

Snippy snip

Q joined my mum at the hair salon today. Here he is waiting patiently for his turn.

Akiko, the hair stylist, thought a few rollers would do the trick.

So far so good!

Akiko even tried a red hair extension, but Q wasn't really up for it.

Thanks, Akiko, for doing a great job! Q loves his new do!

3 comments:

  1. Quatchi and I think that he is perfect! He doesn't really need a hair cut but he does look good. Quatchi is a little bit worried that i will cut his hair, but I don't think I will. I don't even like to cut my hair.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q decided to add some volume to his hair, as opposed to cutting it. I guess the name of this post is somewhat misleading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew~ Quatchi and I are relieved!!! Thanks for the clarification! BIG SMILE!

    ReplyDelete