January 16, 2010

Puzzled

I'm a big fan of Scrabble. Therefore, by association, so is Q. This morning, Q was trying to solve a Scrabble puzzle from my desk calendar.


Q thinks the word, BEVOR, is not acceptable in Scrabble. Honestly, I have no idea. However, I do have a good idea of the letters required to form the words on the right. Any takers?

2 comments:

  1. Hey there --

    It appears you love Quatchi as much we do! So much so, we have a Quatchi blog too:

    http://quatchiwatch.wordpress.com/

    We swear to Quatchi that we thought up the similar title before we saw your blog, so please don't sue us!

    This other guy also has the same blog name, but he's squandering it by doing nothing with it:

    http://quatchiwatch.blogspot.com/

    Anyway, we'd love to highlight your "Quatch Watch" on our "Quatchi Watch" -- any chance we could use some of your photos, along with the proper credit and praiseworthy links to your blog?

    In Quatchi We Trust -- Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about
    B
    C
    D
    in that order

    ReplyDelete